Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Word of Thanks

On behalf of my Mother, Sisters, and family, I would like to express our sincere thanks to all of you for your expressions of condolences and prayers on the recent death of my Dad. Your kindness has greatly helped to ease our pain and your prayers for us have helped us to bear this profound loss with resignation to the ineffable will of God. Additionally, I want to thank you for the prayers offered for the repose of my Dad's soul. We cannot, will not, know how much they have helped or how they were applied according to God's plan until we too shall be called from this life to the next, but we can be absolutely sure that they were heard and that God has received them who is both merciful and just.

I ask your continued prayers form me as I continue to grieve and struggle with this great loss in my life. I especially need your prayers that I continue to trust that God is with me and that I have the grace to unite my suffering with that of Jesus and Mary that it may be of some use.

May God bless you always. With the promise of my prayers for you, I am,

Yours in Christ the Redeemer,

Fr. Scott Bailey, C.Ss.R.

No comments: